CAIR-New Jersey hopes everyone is staying safe and healthy during the Coronavirus pandemic. CAIR-New Jersey is working remotely as we continue to uphold social distancing guidelines. If you contact our office, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Below we have listed resources to help answer some of your most common questions and concerns.
CAIR New Jersey Resources
- If you are a victim of harassment, discrimination, hate, or have another legal issue, please report the incident here and we will respond as soon as possible.
- If you or a loved one are stuck abroad, contact our office here. CAIR New Jersey and CAIR National are working with our elected U.S. representatives to assist citizens who are having difficulty returning home.
- If you have any media needs, please contact Communications Coordinator Saadia Pervaiz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To make donations please donate here.
- For general inquiries, please contact us here.